*From:* "Baker, Peter" <email@example.com>
*Date:* March 14, 2018 at 3:15:14 PM CDT
*Subject:*Out of Town Pool Report #5
Out of Town Pool Report #5 St. Louis March 14, 2018
At the Boeing plant, POTUS was escorted into a hangar with two fighter jets. The first was an F/A-18 Growler and had his name emblazoned on it:
Commander-in-Chief Donald J. Trump
POTUS climbed a ladder along with Secretary Mnuchin, who arrived here separately, and Dennis Muilenburg, the Boeing CEO, to greet Steve "Bull" Schmidt, a uniformed Boeing test pilot and Navy veteran who was sitting in the cockpit. They chatted for a minute or two out of hearing range, then shook hands.
POTUS then went over to greet a group of nine Boeing fighter jet mechanics. "Great planes," he said turning to the pool. "Incredible. Great company."
When the pool called out some questions, he turned and walked away, saying, "These planes are incredible, incredible."
He is now in another hanger where he will hold a roundtable to discuss his tax cuts and economic policies. Parked behind him are an F/A-18 Super Hornet over his right shoulder and an F-15 Eagle over his left. A super-sized American flag was hung so that it would be part of the picture. He was introduced with "Hail to the Chief" playing.
White House passes this along:
Roundtable attendees seating chart for left to right facing stage:
* Kevin Baker, Chief Credit Officer, Great Southern Bank
* Renee Crooker, Employee, College of the Ozarks
* Bonnie Brazzeal, Employee, College of the Ozarks
* Dr. Jerry Davis, President, College of the Ozarks
* Bryan Cook, Chairman and CEO, Central Bancompany
* Brandon Pister, Employee, Mid-Am Metal Forming
* Dave Johnson, CEO, Mid-Am Metal Forming
* The Honorable Steven Mnuchin, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury
* THE PRESIDENT
* Dennis Muilenburg, Chairman, President, and CEO, The Boeing Company
* Hazel Jean Mims, Employee, The Boeing Company
* Terry Bassham, Chairman, President, and CEO, Kansas City Power & Light
* Patrick J. Ottensmeyer, President and CEO, Kansas City Southern Railway
* Chad Devenney, Employee, Kansas City Southern
* Mary Beth Hartman, Owner and President, Hunter Chase & Associates
* Kevin Perz, Owner, Dynamic Fastener
* David Turner, Chairman, CEO, and President, Hawthorn Bank
* Dan Mehan, President and CEO, Missouri Chamber of Commerce
Peter Baker NY Times 202-xxx-xxxx firstname.lastname@example.org